Loading

Film

At first I would like to say, that this is my favourite question, because I love films and television and I´m really interested in celebrities quite a lot.
It is hard to say what I prefer. I think that cinema, theatre and TV have their own advantages and disadvantages. I prefer going to the cinema when I want to see some new movie and I dont want to wait for it in television (for its broadcasting in TV). Sometimes I prefer going to the cinema when I am bored and there is nothing to do in the weekend. Watching movie in the cinema is something entirely different from watching it in TV. In the cinema there is the strange atmosphere, but there is also one disadvantage – the tickets are quite expensive and the seats are very uncomfortable.
Watching television is very popular. You can watch it everywhere and anytime you want. You can watch many TV-programmes on many TV-station. Some people say, that watching TV is waste of time, but I think that its unnecessary to say it, because everyone can choose those programmes he prefers or can switch off the television.
I think that TV is quite good source of information. You can get very cheep and fast summary of news. The news can be sometimes more concerned with entertainment than information, but every viewer have to choose the correct channel. Another kind of TV programme I prefer is for ex.. documentary films. Im interested in nature all over the world, and its very exciting to watch the life of animals, plants or other people in foreign countries. And I´m also interested in history, so we have History channel, it´s my favourite TV-station, it´s great source of information for me.
The situation comedies are my favourite too, but they must be good. I like to watch some good films on TV too. It could be the film I had wanted to watch in a cinema, but I had no time for it. The TV programmes I hate are e.g. soap operas. They are too long and boring and even very predictable. Another bad TV programmes are stupid competitions, where you needn't know anything to win some money. I think it is quite unfair, because if its competition, you must prove something of your knowledge to get some money, not only by chance. Then I hate more and more advertisements. But sometimes some of them are so stupid that they are funny.
I like to listen to the radio too. According to my opinion its very good source of information and mostly the big source of music. I listen to the radio as much as possible. I think its not so big waste of time, because you can do many thing by listening to radio. The radio programmes I use to listen are: radio news, radio music charts, discussion programmes, commentaries, etc.
1)    The history of film :
The very first films started to be shot in the beginning of the 20th century. They were mostly documentary films (they were something like recent TV-news). Later, although the films were still black-and-white and silent, there appeared first movie star. They acted entirely in comedies. (the most popular comedy actor were e.g. Charlie Chaplin, Stan Laurel or Oliver Hardy and many other).With the developing of television, the number of visitors of cinemas goes down. People are too lazy to go to a cinema. Recently there appeared another competition for cinemas – video lending offices.
2)     My favourite film, director and actors:
My favourite actress is Nicole Kidman. I think that she is great actress and she portrayed interesting characters in my opinion. For example Virginia Woolf, it´s maybe her best character, she won the Golden Globe and an Oscar. But I respect her, because I reckon that she is inteligent and she adopted 2children and she conductives to many foundation, for example she helps people with cancer or children.

Now something about my favourite film. I love movies, I have a lot of favourite films, but I would like to say something about Anna and teh King. The movie was shooted in 1999 by Andy Tennant. The leading roles portrayed Jodie Foster and Chow Yun Fat. The story is about young teacher Anna Leonowens who arrived in Siam in 2 half of 19th century. She had to touht  more than 50 royal´s children in English language, because the king Mongkut thinks that his children will need the English language and european habits. In the end Anna falls in love with Mongkut, but there´s no place in this time for love among English teacher and Siam´s king. There´s another problem - in Siam starts war and Anna must left Siam and return in England. And this is the end of story. But it´s really nice story, there´s exotical country with love plot and something from history and Asia in this time, I think it´s really charming story

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat