Loading

Books, magazines, newspapers

Well I would like to say that I could read before I went to the school, I don´t know why, but I jsut could it. I was so  bored in first class when children couldn´t read the text, it was really terrible for me.
Maybe this is one of the reasons why I love reading. I like newspapers and magazines and interesting books of course.
I´m visiting the library regulary and I´m reading the newspapers every day. Because I want to know what´s new in the world.
Now I would like to say generally something about the newspapers and magazines:
 So in newspapers we can read about political and social events and about accidents which happened during the day. Newspapers are usually daily, printed on not too good paper. Magazines usually go out once a week or a fortnight.
Our oldest one is weekly Květy established by J. K. Tyl in 1804. They have been a very popular family magazine together with Vlasta magazine. Now you can buy many new magazines full of crosswords puzzles where you can win beautiful prizes. Some magazines are for whole family, some are just for woman, they are about cosmetics and fashion, some are about famous people and their lives and some give you advice how to improve your household.
There are also many magazines for teenagers where they can read about their popular singers and actors. They can find posters of them in these magazines, too.
 All magazines are usually printed on good paper, so some of them are very expensive. We can buy our favourite newspapers and magazines at tobacconist´s or we can book them and receive regularly by post. It´s cheaper but also more comfortable. In Britain there about 130 daily and Sunday newspaper. The oldest newspaper in the Times founded in 1785. Other famous newspapers are Daily Mirror, Daily Express, Daily Mail and Financial Times.
I confess that I like to read the tabloids. It´s special type of saily newspapers with shocking and newest information from celebrities live, from policy and in fact from all over the world. In fact I dont believe it at all, but sometimes they´re right, and I must say that I´m curious and I think that everyone is sometimes curious so the tabloids as Aha! or Blesk are great sources of information for me  But sometimes it´s really terrible what they can write and in this situations, when they write lies I have a mad on it.

Now I would like to say something about books. So I love books I really love them. I´m so nice at my books and I´m wrapping them. The books are perfect for relax, for dreaming, sometimes I want to sleep when I start to read, so they are also good to fall asleep for someone. But it´s only when I´m really exhausted in the evening and I want to read but my body wants to sleep. My favourite genres are historical books, mainly from 2nd world war. For example the great and interesting book is The Diary of Anne Frank, but on the other hand it´s terrible human story, which shows the hard life in this time however it´s story without happy end. But my best-loved books are about archeologist Howard carter, who discovered the tomb of king Tutankhamun in 1922 in Egypt. And my favourite author is Phillipp Vandenberg, the writer who writes about Howard Carter.
My second favourite author is Arnošt Lustig, he writes stories and novels about 2nd WW.
In fact I must  say that I don´t like poetry, Iˇm not interesting in it, because I don´t see the beauty of verse. maybe when I ´ll be older I ´ll like them, but now it´s my unfavourite genre and I don´t like sci-fi, either.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat